What can I do if I don't agree with VES findings?


Jim's Reply:

I have to assume that you're claim has been denied and you think that the C & P report was the cause. If that's the case, you appeal and cite the problems with the exam as your reason for appeal.

If you haven't been denied and your claim is still in process but you think the exam went off the tracks somehow, you need to wait until you have a formal denial and then appeal the denial as per the routine.

Good luck sir.