VA Health Care?


My medicare doctor says I have cancer in my lymph system. Will VA help or can I change to VA Health?


Jim's Reply:

If you are a Vietnam veteran and you've developed a cancer of the lymph system you are likely eligible for disability benefits as well as health care. If you are not a Vietnam veteran you may be eligible for health care. The simplest way to learn if you're eligible is to go to the VA clinic or other health facility closest to you. There you'll find an eligibility representative who can walk through all the necessary steps with you. Good luck.