SSDI & Discharge Upgrades?


Do you help with non-service connected SSDI/SSI application and/or military discharge upgrades?


Jim's Reply:

I don't personally represent veterans, no. However...if it's a discharge upgrade you need help with, click here

Once you've made contact there you can ask them if they can refer you to an advocate to help you with SSDI. Good luck.