• Decide if you should get a lawyer to help you
  • Review the four options you have if you are not satisfied with the BVA’s decision
  • Get your Court form(s)
  • Fill out the forms you will need 
  • File the form(s) with the Court and pay the $50 nonrefundable filing fee payable by check or money order or fill out the Declaration of Financial Hardship form to waive the fee
  • Look back at this guide when you need help or have questions
  • Take it one step at a time – you can do this!


This resource is generously supported by: