Probate Docs


I am a retired military, my wife and I want to get a will done to delegate our assets to our family member.


Jim's Reply:

Having a will and having your affairs in proper order is always a great idea.

You have a choice to make. You can look around in your community for an attorney to help you or you can DIY it with this site 

If you have any complexities at all...a lot of money or should spend the money to have all this done by an attorney who specializes in probate. If you're like most of us and your will is going to be simple, the online service is fine.