My little brother suffers from PTSD . He has been to the Gulf and Afghanistan. He has lost everything, and foreclosure will happen soon. He won't come out of his house. We have to pay his bills, including food. Any advice?


Jim's Reply:

The best I can offer is that you should do your best to get him to the nearest VA health care facility as soon as you can. Mental health issues are best dealt with by the pros that help veterans every day and every VA health facility is ready to see him right now. Getting him help is the best thing you can do. Good luck.


Source URL: