Pension Advances: Not So Fast

A pink piggy bank on a white table surrounded by U.S. coins.

If you're looking for ways to generate cash to make ends meet, a pension advance may sound like the solution. However, before you sign on the dotted line it's important to know what you are getting yourself into. Terms may be hidden and you could find yourself in a bad deal!

The FTC works to prevent fraudulent, deceptive and unfair business practices. Learn more about Veterans Pension Advances here. If you think you've been the victim of a fraudulent, deceptive or unfair business practice with Pension Advances you can file a complaint with the FTC online or by calling toll-free 1-877-FTC-HELP (1-877-382-4357); TTY: 1-866-653-4261. 


Last updated May 2018

Source URL: