The Stateside Legal Advocate Tool Kit

Proof of military service is essential.
The National Archives maintains detailed information about the process of documenting military service.  Your client or their "next of kin" can do this via the "E-Vets" portal maintained by the National Archive. 

If you are not the veteran or next of kin, you must complete the Standard Form 180 (SF 180) to request this information.






Source URL: