Medical Malpractice?


Hi Jim, My pain doctor who was new (4 years ago). Kept treating me with injections and after I had to scream! He finally sent me to a surgeon (outside of the VA)! I had to have my shoulder replaced, Neck Surgery and Spinal Surgery. Then they found out my hip was broken for over 3 Years! The Pain Pharmacist told the Doctor that he cut my medication too low! What can be done about this? I am 100% Disabled


Jim's Reply:

It sounds as if you are telling me that errors were made in the care provided to you. This is often called medical malpractice and the remedies are complex.

I refer to a single group of medical malpractice lawyers who are experienced in dealing with VA. They're in California but can provide services to veterans anywhere. Contact 

Good luck.