I've had 3 strokes already how do I find an IMO in my area. Thanks.


Jim's Reply: don't want or need an IMO doctor in your area, you want someone who is competent to review your records. They can be anywhere since you don't need to meet the doctor face to face. You won't need an examination, the doctor will review your medical records you provide and from that he or she will render an opinion about your illnesses.

You can find your IMO doctor here