Consumer Protection


I have a disabled male veteran who is getting harassed by a couple companies that are giving him a lowball offer to flip his home. The companies are also harassing elderly and disabled homeowners. He wants to file a complaint of harassment. How can I help/direct him?


Jim's Reply:

His state is the place to turn. He can speak with the state agency that is tasked with consumer protection. Click