I have constant back pain and have not found any treatments or medications that help. I am going to try acupuncture next. The doctor does not accept any insurance. Can I submit my bills directly to CHAMPVA for reimbursement? I live in PA.


Jim's Reply:

Before you enter such an arrangement you need to get authorization from CHAMPVA. Without pre-authorization there's a good chance any claim you submit will be denied.